[fpc-devel] FPDoc - TH is a row-level tag?

Don Siders don.siders at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 01:06:27 CET 2019

This has been nagging at me for a while.

In FPDoc the TH tag is treated as a table row. Unlike HTML, where its used
to markup a table cell.I realize FPDoc XML is not supposed to be HTML, but
you are re-purposing other tags using the standard markup.

I have to ask is this by design? You obviously have to translate it for
HTML and CHM usage.

If it's not by design, there are a grand total of 15 files XML files in
both FPC and Lazarus that use the TH tag. So, not a big issue to fix in XML
source.

Just curious...