[fpc-devel] Successful implementation of inline support for pure assembler routines on x86

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Mar 16 18:05:21 CET 2019

 Normally Florian or another administrator will say if the patch has been
applied and mark the ticket as "resolved" if they're happy.  Once they are
added I will have a play around.

 Admittedly one thing I'm also waiting on is the node XML dump feature (
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35017 ), since that will allow me
to see how procedures are constructed at the intermediate level, plus I
sort of need it in order to work out what's going on with
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32913 , something I've vowed to fix
but has been sitting dormant for ages now - I'll have to apologise to David
Hawk (the reporter) afterwards.

 Gareth aka. Kit

 On Sat 16/03/19 16:07 , Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com sent:

 > On Mar 15, 2019, at 9:37 AM, Sven Barth via fpc-devel  wrote:
 >
 > That could maybe be managed once the support for constants as parameter
for generics is added (note: I don't know right now how SHUFPS works, so
take the following as pseudo code):

 I fixed the patch for constants in generics and uploaded again
(https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35140). [2] Not sure if they added
it yet or they were waiting for my to fix things. Let me know if that patch
is in the correct format so I can fix the other one for multi-helpers.

 Regards,
 Ryan Joseph

Links:
------