[fpc-devel] Thoughts on being able to declare "pointer-to-type" parameters directly in method signatures?

Ben Grasset operator97 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 04:59:56 CEST 2019

> On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 10:28 PM Dmitry Boyarintsev <
> skalogryz.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> t's kinda what language designers HAVE to do.
>> It's nice just to throw out the "next-big-thing-cool-idea" out there and
>> make yourself look smart.
>> But you actually HAVE to think everything through.
>> If you don't then your idea might not be so cool after all.

Furthermore, all that this whole chain of posts has taught me generally is
that if I come on here and simply ask extremely straightforward *questions*,
I will get a whole lot of people skirting the issue and rambling on about
semi-related things, but nobody will ever actually give me a simple,
direct *answer
*for any of them*.* How is this helpful? I'm currently no better off than I
was when I sent the initial message.