[fpc-devel] When will the next version of FPC be released?

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Jun 1 01:24:59 CEST 2019

Now I can see how that can be very useful, and certainly a lot cleaner
and less error-prone.  I do wonder what it will do in regards to
suppressing that annoying "uninitialized variable" warning though when
passing said variable into FillChar to, you know, actually initialise it!

Admittedly, the feature I'm looking forward to are assembly language
intrinsics, so I can finally optimise SwapBuffers on Intel systems to
directly call BSWAP without having to use some compiler-specific nodes,
although I sense that one will have to wait until the version after.

Gareth aka. Kit