[fpc-devel] Internal error 200510032 on SynEdit package

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Sat Jul 20 20:02:00 CEST 2019

Hello,

I updated trunk now and wanted to test the attributes support - and now
I get Internal error 200510032 when compiling the SynEdit package. (See
attached screenshot.)

synedithighlighterxmlbase.pas(236,31) Error: Internal error 200510032

Rebuild clean doesn't help. I can go over the error when I change this line:

   Result := TSynXmlRangeInfo((ItemPointer[Index] + FItemOffset)^);

var
   P: Pointer;
// ....
   P := ItemPointer[Index] + FItemOffset;
   Result := TSynXmlRangeInfo(P^);

Anybody knows whats going on and why it stopped working? (I am on
Windows and use the 32bit compiler. Today's FPC trunk, today's Lazarus
trunk.)

Best
Ondrej