[fpc-devel] Some thoughts on multi-line string support, and a possible syntax that I think is perfectly clean and Pascal-ish.

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Jul 7 16:59:59 CEST 2019

On 7/7/19 10:43 AM, Marģers . via fpc-devel wrote:
> Well, trunk i use still has no string quote
> character " .
> Maybe it's time add that too while Ben Grasset on
> implementing multi line strings? Just kidding...

hahahaha! i guess my memory is worse than i thought! :rotflmao:

truth be known, i've been doing a lot of bash, perl, javascript, python3, and
other similar coding recently... when i first wrote my message, i had put printf
instead of writeln! hahaha! maybe it is just a lack of sleep, though? that or
lack of c0ffee :)