[fpc-devel] [] property overloads

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 22:32:46 CEST 2019

> On Jul 6, 2019, at 4:28 PM, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net> wrote:
>
>> I’m sorry, I didn’t know about your report.
>
> I though you checked it when you answered upon it. But no problem - it happens quite often that people answer my posts without actually reading them. On the other hand it is quite exhausting to keep repeating myself ;)

I just read back and found your first post:

"Properties do allow overloading of the parameters.

You only must not declare the overloaded properties but declare overloaded getters/setters. The compiler will silently accept them.”

I indeed didn’t notice the bug report and just thought this was accepted behavior.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph