[fpc-devel] Proposal to adapt search patch under Haiku using a target specific option (-WH).

Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Fri Jan 11 21:24:15 CET 2019

Hi Olivier,

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019, Olivier Coursière via fpc-devel wrote:

> >   It would be nice to also get regular testsuite results for Haiku OS!
> I have tested VM automation with vagrant and i should be able to
> automate something to launch and upload the result in one click. And
> maybe for x86_64 once i have a binary to bootstrap the compiler.

I have uploaded a native x86_64 Haiku FPC binary, built from svn r40845:

http://charlie.amigaspirit.hu/temp/private/ppcx64-haiku-boot

Make cycle works fine as of current trunk, however "make all" causes a
KDL, unless you disable fcl-process usage in fpmake. See this patch:

http://charlie.amigaspirit.hu/temp/private/haiku_fpmkunit_disable_fcl-process.patch

Also see Haiku Trac #14802.

Charlie