[fpc-devel] The 15k bounty: Optimizing executable speed forLinux x86 / LLVM

Simon Kissel simon.kissel at nerdherrschaft.com
Mon Jan 7 08:43:44 CET 2019

Please disregard this. Problems were solved using the external
assembler, so this isn't urgent (still would be nice if the
internal assembler could be fixed).

BR,

Simon

> Hi & happy new year,

>> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=34646
>> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=34647

> any chance that someone could have a look at those tickets? We
> are kinda blocked in advancing in the bounty if we can't use
> the improved compiler to benchmark our code...

> Thank you!

> Cheers,

> Simon

Best regards,

Simon Kissel

--
Nerdherrschaft GmbH
Mainzer Str. 40

Phone:        +49-6721-9492994
Fax:          +49-6721-9492996

simon.kissel at nerdherrschaft.com
http://www.nerdherrschaft.com

Registered office/Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bingen am Rhein, Germany
CEO/Geschäftsführer: Simon Kissel
Commercial register/Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB43337