[fpc-devel] Proposal to adapt search patch under Haiku using a target specific option (-WH).

Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Jan 2 07:43:27 CET 2019

Hi,

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) wrote:

> (Not sure if Olivier is on the list, so keep cc:-ing him...)
>
> So, bottom line, see the following patch:
>
> http://charlie.amigaspirit.hu/temp/private/haiku_pascal_sysinit.patch

I have updated the patch. The exitcode/haltproc handling was incorrect
in the previous version.

> Completely untested, because see above, but it compiles at least... %)

make cycle of current trunk works with it now, at least on a VirtualBox'd
Haiku, using the 3.0.4 release as bootstrap. I did not test the library
version of the startup though. Do you have a good testcase for that?

Charlie