[fpc-devel] I'll be straight

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Feb 9 00:41:21 CET 2019

 I'll be straight here.  Exactly what should I even be looking at and
working on?  Being self-guided is evidently not cutting it because
recently, everything I see and think has potential or could use improvement
has been rejected or dismissed out of hand because it damages
maintainability, is deemed too risky to even experiment with or touches a
unit that was derived from a third party source and one doesn't want to
make changes to it in the name of being able to compare it line-for-line
(even though the third party source is in C)

 If I'm the wrong kind of person for this project, I understand, and you
can boot me out.  What am I but naïve 'new blood' who is overly
optimistic and doesn't understand risk?

 Gareth