[fpc-devel] Memory leak @ tobjectdef.getcopy

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 1 23:13:39 CET 2019

Ryan Joseph via fpc-devel <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org> schrieb am So.,
1. Dez. 2019, 19:06:

> Blaise how are the closures coming? I think you have enough done you could
> submit it into trunk so we can start testing. Please if you can get to this
> we have people willing to help. It's been some 6 months now since I offered
> to help and it's still in limbo. Sorry to pester you but we're really
> anxious to get this integrated already. :)

I don't know how far Blaise has come regarding the points I had mentioned
to him way back and that he pushed back until it was time for
reintegration. If he hasn't yet found the time to tackle them, then the
whole feature isn't even remotely ready to be reintegrated. But we'll
probably see that soon...

Regards,
Sven