[fpc-devel] Question on policy for compiler messages

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Tue Apr 30 19:32:04 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

To the administrators in particular, what's the policy when it comes to
introducing a new message (error, warning etc.) for the compiler?  I
know it's not as simple as simply adding it to the list, because it has
to be translated into several different languages and I don't know how
the compiler will react if a language pack doesn't contain a particular
message (does it display the English message or crash?)

Gareth aka. Kit

---