[fpc-devel] Does mipsel-embedded build?

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sun Sep 30 19:48:06 CEST 2018

Hi Florian!

I have already reduced size to the same size to the size as on other
platforms, so a lot less space will be used. Please give me a little
time to cleanup my patches...

On providing headers seperate, a loooonnnnnngggggg time ago Jeppe
created a (close to genious) patch that allowed to use a configuration
file to inject embedded controllers at runtime, but this never was
implemented in trunk.

I have tons of .pas files for embedded controllers (complete STM Line,
now also complete SAMC/SAMD line of controllers and PIC32) that I can
all provide as a patch but this increases the emedded directory a lot
and 95% of all headers will most likely never get used. Having the
mechanism that Jeppe once developed would allow people to install just
the files they need, keeping the embedded directory clean & lean.

Perhaps this is something to implement in the future, what do you think?

FYI, here are the current patches for SAMCD+STM32 family:

https://github.com/michael-ring/mbf/tree/master/Patches

Michael