[fpc-devel] Does mipsel-embedded build?

christo christo.crause at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 15:50:50 CEST 2018

I'm trying to understand how the RTL build process fits together.
Looking at the makefile for embedded it seems that there may be a couple
of files missing for mipsel-embedded.  Firstly make complains about "no
rule to make target mipsel/startup.s" probably because that file is
missing from trunk (at least I cannot find it either). Secondly the cpu
units such as pic32mx1xxfxxxb etc. are also missing.

There is a comment for svn rev. 27188: "partially merged the
mips-embedded branch from Michael Ring".  I couldn't see any subsequent
commits related to mipsel-embedded.

Can anyone else build mipsel-embedded RTL with trunk?  I've built
ppcrossmipsel compiler so far.