[fpc-devel] Linux compilation question

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Fri Nov 30 16:36:41 CET 2018

 Never mind.  Got it working after I got a clean copy ("svn update" then
"svn revert -R .") - now the adventure continues!

 Gareth aka. Kit

 On Fri 30/11/18 13:39 , "J. Gareth Moreton" gareth at moreton-family.com
sent:
  Hi everyone,

 I have a little question.  I'm having problems compiling fpc under
x86_64-linux.  At first I thought it was a bug in one of my changes, but
it seems to occur on the trunk as well.  After successfully compiling the
compiler a few times, the following happens:

 /usr/bin/diff ppc3 ppcx64
 Binary files ppc3 and ppcx64 differ

 And then it drops out.  I've tried the usual things of doing a "make
distclean", but am I missing something obvious?  Preliminary Linux testing
is the only thing I'm missing before I'm ready to present a patch.

 Gareth aka. Kit

Links:
------
[1] mailto:fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org