[fpc-devel] Fppkg web-client

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Tue May 1 23:17:07 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I've the web-client for managing fppkg-packages in a web client running.
I've added some packages and will add some more in the future.

It is possible to add your own packages if you want to, if you want to
try, please contact me. I'll explain how to do so.

If you want to use the fppkg-repository, edit your fppkg.cfg file, and
set remotemirrors to http://fpc.cnoc.nl/repo/testing/mirrors.xml.

Regards,

Joost.