[fpc-devel] Attn. Generics.Collections and rev. 39345 and speed slowdown

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:52:27 CEST 2018

fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>:

> No, the bad taste is too have a class that appears to be named
> specifically to fit a specific third party project inside a general purpose
> library.

Ok, I agree here, but why Michael Van Canneyt decide to annihilating only
TmORMotHashFactory and TDelphi*HashFactory still exist? This is highly not
consequent!

> (though I agree that the change of the default hash could have been
> discussed first)

seems that compilation for minor example (easy fixable in other way) has
bigger priority than major performance of whole library :P

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak