[fpc-devel] Possible internal corruption

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Fri Jun 29 11:27:33 CEST 2018

> A clue that leads me to believe there's internal corruption is that a produced
> .s file yields an alignment field of ".balign 119,0x90", which should never
> happen.
Could you set a breakpoint on aggas.pas:721 (the call to doalign) with a
conditional on "tai_align_abstract(hp).aligntype=119" and check what the actual
type of hp is? It could be that at some point a node gets its typ changed in an
invalid way?
aligntype should be either one of 2^[0..5], never something else...

This is where AddressSanitizer support would be *nice*.

Martok

Ceterum censeo b32079 esse sanandam.