[fpc-devel] Generics.Collections June update

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:20:36 CEST 2018

fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>:

> Am 28.06.2018 um 08:52 schrieb Maciej Izak:
>
>> * some new proper credits in few places
>>
> Two questions regarding this:
> - who is DaThoX and in how far are they related to you and your work?
> (just out of curiosity)
> - why is it that you adjusted DaThoX' copyright range, but not yours at
> the top?

DaThoX is my self-employment company (am I CEO? lol), initially intended
for gamedev, the full name of company is:

"Maciej Izak DaThoX"

It was used for my work for Embarcadero (XE2 times) and for some projects
with my small team (anyway the huge amount of work for rendering and
physics was done by Krystian Komisarek, my job was rather related to
back-end and for other useful libraries and tools around):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_JtzO6QGI (this editor was fully
integrated with Delphi IDE and object inspector)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm4dOsNxTBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wBlY8CSqsg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhpnEcSUPYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KYfM2qR2jo

all created in Object Pascal.

DaThoX is now active again for my new contracts, sadly not game-dev.
"DaThoX" will be used for some commercial tools or plugins for Lazarus in
the future for invoicing.

Krystian still works in gamedev and is using DaThoX name (probably with
sentiment), sadly all his new stuff is created in C++ :

https://www.facebook.com/dathox.litron
https://www.facebook.com/252831338117714/photos/a.1592418427492325.1073741828.252831338117714/1592417657492402/?type=3&theater
http://spider.dathox.com/

--