[fpc-devel] Kit's ambitions!

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Fri Jun 15 18:17:15 CEST 2018

 Not much luck for me - the file won't patch without options or
modifications, and using -p 1 to remove the "a/" and "b/" from the starts
of the files causes an assertion in patch.exe.  Back to doing it manually
for now!

 Gareth

 On Fri 15/06/18 16:23 , Florian Klämpfl florian at freepascal.org sent:
 Am 14.06.2018 um 23:49 schrieb J. Gareth Moreton:
 > Hi Florian,
 >
 > I don't know if you have any answers, but I'm unable to apply any
patches I receive. I can view them and see the
 > changes, and manually apply them via copy+paste if I have to, but using
the "Apply Patch" option ends up not doing
 > anything.  Is there a fix to this, or does it error out because I only
have read access to SVN (even though the patch
 > should only modify my local files)?

 Did you try to use the patch.exe from the command line which comes with
FPC?

Links:
------
[1] mailto:fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org