[fpc-devel] Issue #32913

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Jul 14 22:56:16 CEST 2018

Slightly embarrassing, but I forgot some of the details because I put this on the
backburner for a few weeks.  The Exit wasn't inside a "finally" section, but
inside the "try" part - however, the entire block was in an "except" section.

I'll double check that Exit is not allowed in the finally segment.  Apologies!

Gareth aka. Kit

On Sat 14/07/18 21:58 , Sven Barth via fpc-devel fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org sent: