[fpc-devel] Pure function Wiki page

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Mon Jul 9 23:16:50 CEST 2018

On Mon 09/07/18 20:53 , wkitty42 at windstream.net sent:

> sorry for this off-topic post but are you aware that your messages are not
>
> threading into the topic under discussion? every one of your posts looks
> like a
> separate thread and there's nothing to link it to the message you are
> actually
> responding to... looking at them, there's no references line(s) in your
> headers...
>

> --

> *a signed and pre-paid contract is in effect with us.*

I saw this too.  Unfortunately I use a webmail system and I fear there's little I
can do about it.  I'll try a few things to see if they work, but at the moment
I'm not too hopeful.  Sorry for it being so confusing.

I'm actually a bit surprised that this topic has caused such a huge discussion!

Gareth aka. Kit