[fpc-devel] FloatHelper bugs (Issue #32837)

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Fri Jan 12 00:32:09 CET 2018

On 12.01.2018 6:27, Bart wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:59 PM, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net> wrote:
>
>> IIRC, the Delphi starter edition is free of charge. It should be sufficient
>> for such simple tests.
>
> License for use until your individual revenue from Delphi applications
> or company revenue reaches $1,000 US or your development team expands
> to more than 5 developers
>
> My development team is the Lazarus development team, so definitely
> more than 5 people .... ;-)
>
> Does it (D Starter) behave "nice" alongside fpc?

I don't use Delphi Starter. But I do have (several versions of) Delphi
installed alongside with FPC/Lazarus and I don't have a problem. The
only thing is that Delphi ships its own Make.exe and adds it to OS PATH,
so you need to give absolute path to the FPC make.exe in Lazarus IDE
options dialog.

Ondrej