[fpc-devel] Vectorization

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:44:20 CET 2018

Hi Kit/Gareth

Thanks for this work - I've been following all your changes to win64. Can't
say I understand all of the vector ones. Be good to commit to trunk asap -
tho' gather your are waiting for some Florian mods.

Just few qs - maybe these could be clarified in comments/example/tests

1) How does this work on amd processors that have vector stuff?

2)exactly which processors amd/intel have this stuff?

3) don't understand why this stuff doesn't work w/o mods on linux, which I
think you say somewhere.

Thanks again
john

PS assume you are on devel list tho' doing a reply to this email in gmail
copies you and devel? Dohhhhh.