[fpc-devel] Dangerous optimization in CASE..OF

Alexander Grotewohl alex at dcclost.com
Sat Apr 21 16:40:54 CEST 2018

To be honest I agree with what he's saying. We're bending enums to do
things normal people just wouldn't (and shouldn't) do.

And seriously, "Delphi, Delphi, Delphi!" .. why don't we strive for
something a little better and make the people porting from Delphi bend a
little this way than us their way.

Alex