[fpc-devel] Can't compile FPC trunk x86_64-win64

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 30 09:26:31 CEST 2017

Am 30.09.2017 07:37 schrieb "Ondrej Pokorny" <lazarus at kluug.net>:

> On 30.09.2017 0:10, Sven Barth via fpc-devel wrote:
>>
>> Are you sure that you're compiling with the correct compiler? Cause that
sounds quite like you're trying to compile the Win64 RTL with a i386
compiler.

>> Also Jenkins reports no build errors, so that is probably indeed a
problem on your side...

> Yes, the problem was on my side. I use a batch script with SET
mypath=myvalue configuration. I ran both batch scripts for i386 and x64 at
the same time - and there was a collision in the environment variables. I
didn't figure it out yesterday :)

Thought so :P
Ah, the joys of batch scripts...

Regards,