[fpc-devel] Allow record helper inheritance in Delphi mode

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 19:45:30 CEST 2017

fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>:

> I'd prefer to keep that syntax for aspects or as alternative attribute
> syntax instead of wasting it for helpers that are defined to work based on
> the type

+1 :))) so we have nice topic to talk. I have hope that you remember our
last long conversation about default field? Since that time I've done work
around aspects and smart pointers / nullable types too (and syntax with
"with" is also related and can aspects can coexist with my proposition for
helpers - anyway we will discuss this later in other topic). All
syntax/conceptual problems mentioned last time by Jonas for default field
are solved. But I don't want to start yet another discussion around new
patch, especially that FastRTTI is in last phase ;) (I hope so).

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak