[fpc-devel] Regarding issue/patch 0032637

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Wed Nov 29 13:12:05 CET 2017

Thanks Christo.

Apologies for 4 messages coming in at once.  I think there were a few technical glitches with the mailing
list.  Either way, I have submitted an updated patch to the bug report in question that corrects the stack
unwinding for Windows.  Any testing would be greatly appreciated (I'm not in a position to rigorously test
the code for Linux).

Yeah, I got a little emotional with Thaddy's response (which has since been deleted), partly because he
mocked me a bit for even attempting to use assembly language for optimisation. Granted, I tend to do more
low-level and mathematical programming than higher-level components, where assembler optimisation can really
pay dividends. Plus in a perverted way, I actually enjoy trying to squeeze another microsecond out of
running time!

Gareth aka. Kit.

On Wed 29/11/17 05:19 , Christo christo.crause at gmail.com sent: