[fpc-devel] How do I use this compiler now that I have it?

NetSpirit netspirit at meta.ua
Thu Nov 23 10:19:43 CET 2017

Are you shure? How this is possible? I received email from 'fpc-devel [at]
lists.freepascal.org'
Question author can send to this list without registration?
Should I repeat answer to original author's address?

> On Wed, November 22, 2017 12:22, NetSpirit wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> It seems that the response below wasn't sent to the address of the
original poster, although he asked for it due to not being subscribed to
the list - forwarding it (in Cc: now)...

> Tomas
>

>>> I need some help. I just downloaded and installed the fourth compiler
down on this list
>> You need download and install third compiler in list. This compiler
allow
>> you to create 32-bit windows applications. Then you can install fourth
into the same directory - it allows you build 64-bit applications. You
can try do this in reverse order (just install third when you have
fourth already installed).