[fpc-devel] Let's Encrypt cert and mantis.freepascal.org

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed May 3 00:47:33 CEST 2017

El 02/05/17 a les 23:59, Michael Van Canneyt ha escrit:

> On Tue, 2 May 2017, Tomas Hajny wrote:
>
>> On Tue, May 2, 2017 19:20, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>>> On Tue, 2 May 2017, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis via fpc-devel wrote:
>>

>> Hi Michael,

>>> Changed the bugtraq:url. Revision 36062.
>>
>> That's probably good as the fastest / short-term solution, but as long as
>> both DNS records are valid and point to the same IP address (and http
>> access to both is redirected to the https version), the certificate
>> should
>> cover both domain names as well.
>
> That mayb be so, but I have no idea how to do this.
> As far as I know, lets encrypt does not support wildcard certificates.

But it supports more than one name in the same certificate.
I'm using dehydrated[1] and it's just a matter of specifying all the
domains in the same line in domains.txt.
Other acme clients should support it as well.

[1]https://github.com/lukas2511/dehydrated

Bye
--
Luca