[fpc-devel] First pas2js public release

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Dec 21 10:19:43 CET 2017

On 21.12.2017 08:51, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> I know. But I believe such people are completely on the wrong track.
This is, because seemingly for you (and many others), the User
Communication is a most important part of the project and needs to be
crafted in the best possible way regarding look and feel.

OTOH, for me (and some others), the User Communication is just a means
to tell the program what to do and to watch if it works as expected,
while the stuff the program in fact is provided for, does not do any
user communication at all.

Hence, for the application programmer, it's desirable, that the IDE
provides means to create a GUI that fits to the wherabouts of the
development phase and final project with as little effort as possible.
This results in the request for allowing to do a GUI that without any
additional effort runs on multiple targets.

-Michael