[fpc-devel] How does one request new features?

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Tue Dec 5 22:47:10 CET 2017

(Just bringing it up here because I've noticed that the feature ideas page doesn't tend to get many
updates.)

Okay, I've put forth two feature requests over here: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Feature_Ideas#FPC (I
made a new "FPC" section because these are language features rather than components or anything to do with
the IDE).  One is the aforementioned byte alignment feature, and the other is Microsoft's "vectorcall"
calling convention for Win32 and Win64.

I hope the ideas are not fundamentally flawed.

Kit

On Tue 05/12/17 20:50 , "J. Gareth Moreton" gareth at moreton-family.com sent: