[fpc-devel] Generics: issue with double inline specialization

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 26 23:54:38 CEST 2016

Am 25.10.2016 08:07 schrieb "Martok" <listbox at martoks-place.de>:
> Before submitting this to the bugtracker, 3 questions: does this look
sane in
> general?

I'll try to take a look at it this weekend. But at work we're currently
rather busy (shortly before a new release of our main software), so no
promises though... (As I'd really like to have a relaxing weekend for once
;) )

> We reuse internalerror 200602061 as this is raised for the exact same
> error cause, is this style okay or should it get a fresh number?

Please use a new one. The idea of the internal errors is that the error
location can be easily found even without a callstack.

> To transform
> the example project into a testsuite test, what would be required?

If the bug report already has an example that should be fine, except you
have other cases that aren't covered by that one.

Regards,
Sven