[fpc-devel] Raw ARC objects preview

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:36:03 CET 2016

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 5:44 PM, Maciej Izak <hnb.code at gmail.com> wrote:

>> NewPascal is now on my wishlist. :-)
>>

> Thanks. But sadly that was my last job for Pascal community.

I think you should stay with us, you are an important contributor for the
Pascal (FPC/Delphi) community!

I'm using one of your works: Generics.Collections classes. It is helping me
a lot (despite some bugs, but it isn't a problem). I remember you talked
about planning to implement the extended RTTI and custom attributes on FPC,
I hope you keep that in mind.

Unfortunately, I'm in a temporary problem that interrupts me to stay
working in my free time, but I'm following all changes in FPC/Lazarus,
contributing when I can do that, and I don't have plan to leave Pascal,
even working with C/Java/JavaScript/Python nowadays.

Dude, all your effort is enjoyed here, the C++/C# community is already
crowded, so you'd be just another one there hehe :-D
--
Silvio Clécio