[fpc-devel] Error seeking resources when copiling with {$R *.res}

Thaddy de Koning thaddy at thaddy.com
Sat Nov 5 12:31:24 CET 2016

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 11:46:24 +0200 (EEST)
{$R *.res} in ONLY allowed for the project file.
You should never try to link in a * resource in a unit, because the *
resolves to the main project name.
Same as in Delphi.
If you need a resource in a unit, resolve the full name, like {$R
myunit1.res}
The main *.res is available over all units in a project.