[fpc-devel] About building JNI library for arm-linux

Gennady Agranov gennadyagranov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 02:42:29 CET 2016

 >>> Why do you use LCL in your JNI library?
 >>> Try a simple library without LCL and check if it loads.

It works!

Great Thanks!

Does anyone know what to do about:

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: You have loaded library
/media/pi/Transcend/cypress-release/pas2jni_policing64/policing64/policing.so
which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack
guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c
<libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.

Should I run execstack?

Should I run every time I build a shared object - or there is a better way?

Thanks!