[fpc-devel] FPC 3.0.2 release target

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon May 30 14:41:02 CEST 2016

Am 30.05.2016 11:58 schrieb "Maciej Izak" <hnb.code at gmail.com>:

>> > It can't be merged as is, but I've provided Marco with a custom patch.
>>
>> Done.
>

> Sven & Marco - Thanks!
>
> What about Arnaud Bouchez proposition? That is really important in
production for most of us... Modifications in mentioned branch are simple
(I think so) and *critical* for proper work.

Let me first finish the packages stuff as that will lead to a breaking
change in the RTTI binary format (PPTypeInfo instead of PTypeInfo,
necessary due to Windows' PE format) and I don't want to add any new RTTI
stuff before this is dealt with.

Regards,
Sven