[fpc-devel] Feature announcement: Record management operators

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:49:47 CEST 2016

I put up a testing page for your modifications here:

http://www.getlazarus.org/language/smart/

The tests are rather simple and sloppy, but so far the few tests I've
written have passed using revision 33384. If anyone wants to add/change the
test source code you can use the edit feature on that page. I will post
your test/results when I run them myself.

A note about keyboard shortcuts for the editor on my website.

Select editor text and pressing [Ctrl >] or [Ctrl <] alternates your
selection through headings and paragraphs of differing sizes.

Putting backticks [`] around text allows you to insert syntax highlighted
source code. Selecting from backtick to backtick and pressing [Ctrl Enter]
converts the selection to syntax highlighted source code, while selecting
text with backticks inside is converted to inline snippets when you press
[Ctrl Enter]

You and I can see your edits, but I need to merge them before everyone can
see them.