[fpc-devel] Bug 29760 on FPC 3.0 Win64

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Fri Mar 11 14:28:13 CET 2016

Dňa 11.3.2016 o 14:19 Jonas Maebe napísal(a):
> LacaK wrote:
>> Updated file.
>> If you find it useful add it please to "tests/test" and/or replace
>> "tw28748.pp" (as it is subset of this)
>> Or give mee feedback what should be changed, added or so.
>
> tests/test/cg/taddcurr.pp contains already most of those tests in a
> systematic way.

this test was added after FPC 3.0 release ? If yes, then okay. If not
then this test is not sufficient to catch above mentioned bug

> I think what's may be missing is a systematic test for converting
> currency to floating point types. We already have such tests for
> converting integer types to floating point types in
> tests/test/cg/tcnvint4.pp , but it seems there's no similar test yet
> for converting floating/fixed point types to floating point.

okay, you know better. I leave up to you or somebody more experienced to
add this tests ... I believe it is not so much work either.

Thanks
-Laco.