[fpc-devel] Feature announcement: Record management operators

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:14:38 CET 2016

Am 09.03.2016 21:35 schrieb "Maciej Izak" <hnb.code at gmail.com>:

>> Yes, there are plans. I just need to check whether the implementation
itself is so far correct and if there aren't any complains (either from me
or anyone else) I'd merge it soon.

> Sounds scary ;).
>
> Should I continue my work on smart_pointer branch or better is wait for
merge?

As long as further work of you does not directly interfere with the code
you changed you're good to go. I only want to avoid changes to code you
touched just in case I have suggestions for corrections or complains or
whatever.

Regards,
Sven