[fpc-devel] Twice stored record RTTI data

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Mar 3 07:28:01 CET 2016

On 03/02/2016 08:22 AM, Maciej Izak wrote:
> we should do the things in proper way. that can't be explained as "by design".

while i do not understand all the deep reasonings and such, i question the "do
things in the proper way" comment... who says that delphi is "doing it in the
proper way"?? as long as delphi compatibility up to version X is supported, FPC
can do things in their own fashion and still be ""proper""... even if it means
aliasing certain functions to conform to delphi's methods ;)