[fpc-devel] Twice stored record RTTI data

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:51:59 CET 2016

> This solution would leave one unable to aquire information about non
> manged record fields.
> So in my opinion either adding seperate information for non manged fields
> or a simple renaming(making it clear what information to expect) are
> preferable.

separate information can be added later, together with other rtti additions
like attributes, detailed information about fields like field name etc.
(which make more sense with mentioned rtti additions for unmanaged record
fields rtti. current information about unmanaged fields in "managed fields
array" is useless and confusing). Renaming in typinfo module, IMO is bad
idea, it breaks more compatibility.

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak