[fpc-devel] class operator definition (procoptions) do not contains po_staticmethod flag

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:33:52 CET 2016

Hi!

today more technical question ;). Since I am working on smart pointers, and
related new operators I found small lack in compiler (during adding new
internal errors).

Any class operator method contains in definition
(tabstractprocdef.procoptions) following flags:

[PO_CLASSMETHOD, PO_OVERLOAD, PO_GLOBAL]

AFAIK any available class operator is also static. static is omited only
for shorter syntax. Can I add PO_STATICMETHOD as default flag for class
operator in my branch?

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak