[fpc-devel] Improved RTTI compromise

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:17:03 CET 2016

> The Delphi TypInfo unit also exposes the attributes.

My message was unclear - I mean that we can hide incompatible part of
TypInfo. Type TAttributeData is located in TypInfo (sooner or later that
part of TypInfo will be corrected - but IIRC for that "Invoke" function is
needed). RTTI.pas is rather fine (need to check).

or second option:

compiler hinting directive "experimental" for TypInfo.TAttributeData. Good
temporary deal for all (I think)...

anyway any option is much better perspective than ignoring RTTI.pas for
long long long time...

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak