[fpc-devel] Initialize/Finalize management operators and Default intrinsic

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:45:46 CEST 2016

> I've done a little testing on your smart pointer branch but haven't found
> any issues recently. Can you tell me if there is a tag for this feature in
> mantis yet and/or if there are any known issues?

As Sven stated I am not core developer and reporting here, seems right :).

Could you test new operators AddRef and Copy? Florian Klämpfl does not like
at all naming AddRef and Copy, anyway the functional will be the same even
with new names (more info in thread "Management operators AddRef and Copy
vs Copy").

To see how to use and how works AddRef and Copy you can open new test:

http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/branches/maciej/smart_pointers/tests/test/toperator96.pp?revision=33478&view=co&pathrev=33478

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak