[fpc-devel] RTTI

Alfred alfred at consulab.nl
Wed Sep 9 12:24:15 CEST 2015

On my systems, current RTTI now in full use in combi with the mORMot ORM
!

Few questions remains:

1: Compiler flag
Question: Would it be possible to add a flag into this branch, so
programmes can automagically detect the presence of Interface RTTI ?

2: Alignment
Using brute force (due to lacking compiler knowledge), I could dig into
ARM alignment issues. No problem.
However, at the moment, the issues are known (and correctly implemented
in mORMot).
So, I have to know the goal.
This cast works again: PVmtMethodParam(p)^
This cast does not work: PIntfMethodEntry(p)^
Question: What alignment issues should have to be solved ?