[fpc-devel] Teensy (no OS) programmed with Free Pascal Embedded ARM

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sun Oct 11 22:10:05 CEST 2015

Wow Jeppe, I am impressed, you used your time much better than I did,
your port looks pretty complete!

Please have a look at

https://github.com/yunkot/pxl

this lib was mentioned yesterday on lazarus list, this looks like a good
layer above the lowlevel code, there are already implementations for
several sensors and displays and it already supports Raspberry Pi.

The Author is also thinking about extending the lib in the direction of
microcontrollers, so those two efforts combined could some day get a
very user friendly solution that is a lot closer to what mbed is for the
C guy today to what we have right now.

Michael