[fpc-devel] Teensy (no OS) programmed with Free Pascal Embedded ARM

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sun Oct 11 21:09:02 CEST 2015

I had a LPC1114 on the breadboard area of a development board for quite
a while, fpc (trunk) is able to create binaries for this cpu.
For lpc devices you need a linker script that creates a special
checksum, besides this it works ootb.

Of course you have to work a lot more low level that with mbed.... But
given the fact that the lpc1114 only has 32k of flash you do not want to
have much highlevel abstraction anyway as you will run out of memory
quite fast.

Michael