[fpc-devel] new features and facilities

MohsenTi mohsen.timar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:22:32 CEST 2015

Hi

I added new keyword to moderate while - else (otherwise)
new codes is

Ex1:
while( I>5 ) do begin Dec(I); write(I); end otherwise write(' otherwise
while ');

Ex2:
if (I<10) then while( I>5 ) do begin Dec(I); write(I); end otherwise
write(' otherwise while ') else write(' IF ELSE ');

I need  help to implement it
I added more info needed by compiler ,but I don't know what is
executionweight in pass_generate_code function of tcgwhilerepeatnode class
I check other classes and functions ;like (if,for,exit) node
pass_generate_code ,but I can't find relation between executionweight and
while.

please define it for me!

Thanks a lot.